Lodging in “L’Abri du Van”
Opening: the 1st of Mai 2021
The COVID PASS is required, accompanied by an identity document.
Due to current conditions, inquire at the restaurant.
|L’Abri du Van can accommodate 36 people in bunk rooms of 2, 4 and 6 beds, equipped with pillowcases and fitted sheets
During the week, from Mondays (possibly from Sunday evening from 5 pm) to Friday (possibly to Saturday morning at 10 am), the chalet can be rented to groups or schoolwith provision of kitchen and refectory, only from 3 nights.
During the week and weekends, rooms are available for tourists, Meals can be taken in the restaurant of the Ferme Robert.
Reservations and information: fam.huber.montag(a)bluewin.ch.
The building is temperate.
Rental fee in CHF
|Room with 2 beds, toilet, washbasin and shower||76 .– per night/pers/half pension|
|Room with 4 beds, shared toilet and common showers:||70 .– per night/pers/half pension
Child: 43 .– per night/pers/ half pension
|Room with 6 beds, shared toilet and shared showers:||70 .– per night/pers/half pension
Child: 43 .– per night/pers/half pension
|Complete building, from three nights|
|36 beds divided into:
2 rooms with 2 beds, 2 rooms with 4 beds and
4 rooms with 6 beds
Equipped kitchen, refectory, sanitary
|1300 .– for 3 nights during the week
1500 .– for 4 nights during the week
For the rental of the building, electricity costs not included.
- Tourist tax: 2.00 CHF per night and per person over 18 years.
- One night goes from 17:00 to 10:00 the next day.
- The child rate applies up to the age under 12 years. A special discount is given for toddlers.
- Neuchâtel schools benefit from a 10% discount on the amount of the final invoice.
- The 50% of the amount of the invoice is requested at the time of booking, the registration of the payment in lieu of confirmation.
- In case of cancellation, the advance will remain the property of the Association of Friends of the Ferme Robert.
- Prices are in Swiss francs, VAT included.
- The building is non-smoking.
- Dogs are not allowed in the building.
- The refectory is equipped with a wood stove.